Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Productive Time

Hey Everybody,

Some of you know that I've been learning a new trade as a dog groomer, and was blessed to find a p/t job as an apprentice.  Well about three weeks or so ago, I was really challenged when the head (and only other groomer) decided to move on to her own business.  The owners put their faith in me that I could do the grooms, and (on a very nervous first day) I managed to groom four dogs.  The customers were happy, and I was still alive at the end of the day....lol

The days are physically demanding, most of the dogs don't want to be groomed, and the customers want to know when their dogs are going to be done.  But I'm having the time of my life..:D  They will be hiring another groomer to share the week, so my f/t hours and lack of time and energy are temporary.

All that being said, please forgive me if I'm slow getting around to visit you. I do get to see most everyone's crafts from my Bloglovin emails, but time only allows me about 20 minutes of internet time each day.

I will be sharing some more good news in just a short time, and will be putting up a couple more free stamps this weekend. 

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a great week!

xo

8 comments:

Penny said...

Congrats, Judy, and don't work too hard! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Glenda Atkins said...

Congratulations on becoming the head groomer and I am sure you do an excellent job! Glad you are getting some relief shortly...
hugs
Glenda

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow what great news ... well done you ... hope you enjoy your new job and look forward to hearing all about it ... happy crafting and love sandy xx ... ps will pop back later on to have a wee peep at your new stamps ...

tellana said...

I'm so happy to hear you are well and having fun even if that means also having to work hard! But when you do something you like a lot, all the hardships doesn't seem to matter.

Tammy said...

Congrats on the promotion! Nothing like being happy tired!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Congrats sweetie. Pleased you are doing something that you are really enjoying.

Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxxx

Payne Holler Cards said...

Congrats kid-oh! Enjoy...certainly understand lack of time for our crafting and creating. (-:
Hugs
Linda

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Glad to hear that things are going well for you and that you are enjoying it
Lindsay xx

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...