Thursday, March 12, 2015

FREE Png File for Silhouette Studio

Good Morning Everybody,


I just spent the last week with some of my relatives (from Virginia).  Always makes me home sick.   Anyway, I didn't want to make a big mess (working on a card), so I decided to see what I could do as far as creating my own cutting files to use with my Cameo Silhouette.  As you'll see, there are some improvements I need to make, but all in all it cut out pretty good.  I seen a similar design somewhere (can't remember where now), but it reminded me of a 1/2 a heart.  So, here's what I came up with. 


 photo Lattice Swirl Edge.jpg


Not that it matters, but this image is white (not cream), and the background is blue (not green).  I must've had my camera set on something funky..lol  At any rate, I thought I did pretty good for my first time around.  I created the image in my Coral Paint Shop Pro program, and saved it as a .png file.  I then used the trace feature, did some compound pass "stuff" (real technical, right..lol), and sent it to the cutter.  I used plain card stock, and had it set to 4.


**If you would like a copy of this file, just shoot me an email, and I'll be glad to send it.**  Would sure put a smile on my face, if you became a follower, but I'm not going to push it.  :)


Happy Cutting!
xx

1 comment:

Teresa Arsenault said...

I have no idea what creating a cutting file entails, but yours is beautiful.
Hugs,
Teresa

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...