Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pocket Letters!!!

Good Morning Everyone,

I wanted to share a new trend of crafting that I am just having a blast with.  This is such an awesome way to use up those scraps that you don't want to throw out, but don't know what to do with, plus a great way to meet new people and make new friends.



Do yourself  a favor and check it out http://www.pocketletterpals.com/  They have groups and events to match anyone's likes, and if you don't find one you like, you can create a group or event of your own, or just play outside the groups. 

There seems to be two ways peeps are doing these; collectors and/or swappers.  I'm not the collecting type, so swapping works best for me.  I'm able to find fun ways to use up my scraps and send off goodies to a new home, and in return I get the same.  I just PLAIN FUN!!

There's really no set rule on how to make these and a lot of girls put little goodies behind the pockets that they crafts, but I decided to make the little goodies I send part of the decorations.

Here are the first 3 I've made.  I asked my recipients a few questions so I could hopefully create their PL in ways they would like.  I couldn't post them before now, because I like to wait for the recipient to get them first, but here they are.



 photo PL1.jpg
 photo PL2.jpg

 photo PL3.jpg

Thanks for stopping by :)



3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

These are sweet. It looks like you are using a plastic page made for baseball cards. Is that correct?
Hugs,
Teresa

Jennifer Scull said...

these are wonderful! your swapping buddies must have been thrilled to receive them. :)

I am just learning about pocket letters, but I bet it is a ton of fun!

have a great weekend! :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Awesome! I'm seeing a few of these lately and they look so fun! Yours are beautiful!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...