Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Country in the Summer

Hi Everybody, hope you're having a great one.  This is the first of two post today.  This PL went to a friend just north of me.  I used one of my own images from DDS days and colored her with both promarkers and copics.  I've added some close ups, but I used my cameo on a lot of the pocket projects.

Thanks for taking the time out of your day and stopping by.  Ok, so here we go...



 photo JT632015Babs_blog.jpg
 photo Plate.jpg
 photo JTemb.jpg
 photo mouse.jpg
Inspiration for mouse from here

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations Anything Goes Family and Friends
Kraftin Kimmies Anything Goes



1 comment:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Another marvelous creation. How brilliant to use an earring as a tiny embroidery hoop. I am in love with your miniatures.
Hugs,
Teresa

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...