Saturday, July 25, 2015

More Pocket Letters

Good Morning All,


It's been awhile sense I last posted, I know, so I'm going to post a couple of things.  I just been so busy these last couple of weeks, trying to get to a caught up point where I can finally breath a bit.


This was an "all flower" themed PL that was done by request. 


 photo JT7182015DN_Blog.jpg


Here is another pocket letter.  A lot of fun colors and new things that I hadn't tried before. 


 photo JT_TT6272015_blog_1.jpg


Thanks for stopping by =)





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Judy, your first pocket letter is gorgeous. The white background really makes those centre pieces pop. You second is just amazing, such detail. You can certainly tell you put a lot of thought and time into your pockets.

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...